[openoffice:11242] Re: OpenOf fice.org 3.0 スプ ラッシュスクリーン、投票開始。

可知です。
ゴメンナサイ。

まだ、正式発表前でした。

> and will notify the general public tonight
> or tomorrow. Please keep the result confidential until then.

y-catch@ja2.so-net.ne.jp さんは書きました:
可知です。

もう結果が発表されてしまいました。
皆さん、投票できました?

ずばり、これに決定。

We had a total of 789 votes, which is a quite good count! The winner is

    Jacek Adamkiewicz: Proposal 3
http://marketing.openoffice.org/3.0/splashvote/Splash_b_ok.png

[marcon] announcing the winner of the splash screen poll
Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce the winner of the splash screen poll. I'm informing these closed lists in advance and will notify the general public tonight or tomorrow. Please keep the result confidential until then.

We had a total of 789 votes, which is a quite good count! The winner is

    Jacek Adamkiewicz: Proposal 3
    http://marketing.openoffice.org/3.0/splashvote/Splash_b_ok.png

with a total of 83 votes. You see that this result means that voting was quite tight and all proposals have seen nearly equal acceptance throughout the community.

I'd like to take the opportunity and thank all contributors for their great efforts! I hope that contributors whose proposal have not been chosen will support us in designing in the future nontheless!

Florian

--
可知 豊
Yutaka Kachi